Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Week 10 TBA Update: Week 10 ANNOUNCED!

I just couldn't make it happen this week. I'm one movie behind, because both movies that I needed this week suddenly became a 'long wait' status on Netflix. Of course working eleven days in a row is also proving to be an enormous obstacle of its own.

The list of movies for Week 10 will be announced either late tonight or early tomorrow morning, so be sure to check back for the list.

UPDATE: LIST FOR WEEK 10

Alright. Here's the situation I've found myself in. During week 9 I missed watching both Predator and LA Confidential. However, I was able to substitute out Jaw for Predator during the week which I thought fit better because it was after all Shark Week. What this really means is that I have to pick up the movie, LA Confidential, that I missed in Week 9 in during Week 10 in order to stay on track for the 365 Movie Challenge.

It's very possible that in order to stay on track and keep up with the schedule and the 365 Movie Challenge that I am going to have to substitute movies from Week 9 with movies from Week 10; however by Week 12 I should be back on track and hope to have some amazing new things to share with everyone on the blog that I have been secretly working on for sometime now.

The titles for week 10 are:

Trekkies, 1999
Trekkies

Trekkies

My Cousin Vinny, 1992
My Cousin Vinny

My Cousin Vinny

Sleepless in Seattle, 1993
Sleepless in Seattle (10th Anniversary Edition)

Sleepless in Seattle (10th Anniversary Edition)

Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, 2007
Before the Devil Knows You're Dead [Blu-ray]

Before the Devil Knows You're Dead [Blu-ray]

Kramer vs. Kramer, 1979
Kramer vs. Kramer

Kramer vs. Kramer

The Mask, 1994
The Mask (New Line Platinum Series)

The Mask (New Line Platinum Series)

Zoolander, 2001
Zoolander (Special Collector's Edition)

Zoolander (Special Collector's Edition)

No comments: