Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Being John Malkovich

Being John Malkovich, 1999
Being John Malkovich

Being John Malkovich

I don't know a single thing about this movie. My first impression of the movie is that it's going to be almost three hours long, I'm just hoping it isn't the kind of movie that feels like I've been watching a movie for three hours.

After having watched the movie:
(Possible spoilers below)

Alright, so I wasn't constantly looking at my watch or wondering how much longer the movie was going to be, but it was really strange. But strange in a good way, because I thought the movie was at the very least super creative. I also really liked the line, "I want to be in John Malkovich." This also has to be one my favorite Cameron Diaz movies. This movie was fun, kind of long but definitely worth checking out.

Final thoughts: Sometimes after watching a movie when I fall in so in love with the characters or end up really admiring the actor, I want more than anything to have coffee and just hang out with them for an hour. This movie wasn't one where I wanted to hang out with some of the characters or the actors, but it made me wish I could have sat in the room during one of the first times the story was pitched.

OFFICIAL COUNT 63 DOWN 302 TO GO

Next up: Sleepless in Seattle

No comments: