Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

I'm not sure how I've managed to mess up my Netflix shipping schedule - again, but I have. Now I need to move a few things around in order to accommodate for these unexpected bumps in the road.
Although there is a bright side, I've been able to find five movies to DVR that are part of the 365 Movie Challenge. I'm hoping to build up a queue of movies from the 365 Movie Challenge list that I can fall back on if ever I'm unable to make my Netflix shipping schedule for the week.

One of the changes I'm going to have to make, and I think it's a more appropriate movie to watch this week is that I'm having to sub out Predator for Jaws. I really hate disrupting the Alien and Predator mini marathon that I had originally planned out, but it's shark week. So basically, Jaws wins out.

The second change to the 365 Movie Challenge is that I'm going to start numbering the posts, because I'd like to know how many movies I've seen at just a quick glance.

The third change is pretty simple, I want to dedicate a separate page to the blog that include a running list of all the movies I've watched as part of the 365 Movie Challenge. I'm also going to try to link to the blog posts with the titles that comprise the list in hopes of creating a better organized archive.

No comments: