Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Robin Hood: Men in Tights

Robin Hood: Men in Tights, 1993
Robin Hood: Men in Tights [Blu-ray]

Robin Hood: Men in Tights [Blu-ray]

I've never seen any of the live action Robin Hood movies with the exception of the animated Disney movie, and a lot of people seem to like the legend so it can't be too bad. Right?

After having watched the movie:
(Possible spoilers below)

I didn't realize it when I added the movie to the list that this movie was directed by Mel Brooks, so it was a great surprise. It even worked out perfectly that I was able to watch the movie after my first day back on set. It's really nice to be able to come home, eat, and then watch a silly movie before having to go to bed to be up early the next day. I've seen a couple of other movies that Mel Brooks has done and I loved all of those. I have a weak spot for witty satires and slapstick comedy so this was a perfect movie to watch.

Final thoughts: I just really like Mel Brooks. I came home from working on the short film today, we wrapped an hour late, and I was a little bummed out that I didn't have another movie like this one to watch.

P.S. I don't think that it will come as a surprise to many, but my favorite character was Will Scarlet O'Hara, whose family was from Georgia. I came home from working on the short film and wanted

OFFICIAL COUNT 49 DOWN 316 TO GO

Next up: Network

No comments: