Wednesday, September 8, 2010

An American Werewolf in Paris

An American Werewold in Paris, 1997
An American Werewolf in Paris

An American Werewolf in Paris

I think this is a perfect example of a movie that adds a bit of diversity to the 365 Movie Challenge, because it's by no means ever going to be considered one of the greatest movies ever made, but it's a fun cult classic. This one I'm going to just take at face value and have fun with.

After having watched the movie:
(Possible spoilers below)

Honestly, I didn't have any expectations for the movie before I started watching it. I think that actually worked out to my benefit, because otherwise I don't think I would have really liked the movie. It's no secret at this point that I've never really had a big interest in vampire, zombie, or werewolf stories or movies, but this wasn't completely awful. I think you have to overlook the fact the movie was made in 1997, because it feels a lot more like a movie from the 1980s than a movie from 1997. I thought the movie felt a lot like Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure so I was a bit surprised to see it was made in the late 1990s.

OFFICIAL COUNT 80 DOWN 285 TO GO

Next up: Drop Dead Fred

No comments: