Saturday, September 25, 2010

Good. Will Hunting

Good Will Hunting, 1997
Good Will Hunting (Miramax Collector's Series)

Good Will Hunting (Miramax Collector's Series)

I don't really know what I had expected this movie to be. I thought I had seen part of the movie once, but instead I realized as I was watching the movie that I confused this movie with another. Overall though, I expected the movie to be fun and kind of light hearted.

After watching the movie:
(Possible spoilers below)

I got from this movie exactly what I had expected it to be. It was a light hearted movie that makes audiences feel good, something completely different from The Deer Hunter. There aren't really many things to be said for the movie. I thought Robin Williams did an amazing job, I tend to prefer him in more serious roles although that being said there is always a bit of comedy even in some of his most serious roles. Watching him in this movie and having a general idea about how much Robin Williams likes to go off script, it makes me wonder if he has to make a conscious decision to turn his comedy on and off in normal day life.

Final thoughts: This was a fun movie to watch. It was a great way to end the week I had, which was kind of crazy.

OFFICIAL COUNT 99 DOWN 266 TO GO

Next up: Donnie Darko

No comments: