Friday, June 18, 2010

Join me Tuesday night June 22 for Easy Rider

Easy Rider, 1969

Easy Rider (35th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)

I'm really excited to announce that Tuesday, June 22 at 9:30 PM the Enzian will be paying tribute to Dennis Hopper, with a one-night only screening of Easy Rider. I'm actually really excited about the tribute the Enzian has put together because it's a newly struck, 40th anniversary 35mm print. I can't wait until Tuesday, I'm thrilled to get to see this for the first time on the big screen and to see it on a 35mm print at that. There really is no better way to see this movie for the first time. Oh, how lucky I am.

I hope everyone who will be in the Orlando area will be able to join me.
Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased online at http://www.enzian.org/film/easy_rider/ 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm buying mine and Wills tickets today on my lunch break! We'll be there!