Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Greetings!

And happy blog launching day.. I can't believe it's June 1 already. For those of you who don't know, I have been preparing for the launch of my blog: Yeah, I haven't seen that movie either for just over a week now. In that short time and with the help of some pretty amazing friends and the boyfriend I've put the foundation work together for Brittney's 365 Movies in 365 Days Challenge.


I'm very anxious to start the challenge, which is scheduled to begin on Tuesday, June 15. In the mean time please feel free to familiarize yourself with the blog, the list of the 360 movies I've selected, and remember to keep up with the challenge by following it on twitter: b365moviesin365


Also, don't forget to vote for the movies you want to see added to the list.


-How did I get into this mess? - I attempt to explain how I've managed to miss out on such exciting movies.
-These rules aren't meant to be broken - This a complete list of guidelines for Brittney's 365 Movies in 365 Days Challenge.
-The list - The root of Brittney's 365 movies in 365 days Challenge, a complete list of the 360 selected movies to be screened.
*An additional five films will be added to the list, based on poll votes from the readers.
-Movies worth checking out - Here you'll find a list of the movies that didn't make it into Brittney's 365 Movies in 365 Days Challenge.

3 comments:

Mikey Jones said...

So, I just read the list and with the exception of 3 films (Blind Side, Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs and The Fantastic Mr. Fox) I have seen every movie on the list.
Truth is I can't wait to watch them over again with you.
One little problem with the list though, you have "Muppets Take Manhattan" on there, but in the voting you have "The Muppet Movie".
Muppets take Manhattan is actually the second movie, so you really should have The Muppet Movie on the list, but it looks like it's winning already.

Also, you have Alien, then Alien vs. Predator. Consider possibly dropping AVP and putting Aliens in there, it's such a better movie.
Bill Paxton is in Aliens...."Game over man!"

-The BF

Nikki Willson said...

Really great idea! I love it! Also, can I just add how in shock I am reading over some of the movies on that list. There are some AMAZING films in there... Have fun experiencing all of them for the first time. : )

Anonymous said...

awsome list!...you have some amazing movies on here and i cant wait to read what you think...although im must say im dissapointed city of angles isnt on here....thats ok....good luck


--rachel