Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Behind in the schedule

Here's the deal: According to the rules I set up when I first started the 365 Movie Challenge, which were made in order to keep me on track, I needed to have watched seven movies in seven days in order to finish all 365 movies on time. Because of a delay in shipping with Netflix, I don't think I'm going to be able to watch and finish a write of for The City of Lost Children by the 5:00 PM deadline today. What this means now is that I need to put forth a little more effort this week to watch and post all eight movies now by Tuesday, July 27. Yikes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sure you dont want to stay that late tonight but Will does have that downloaded...at the least he could probably let you transfer it to your computer if you bring it!