Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Burn After Reading

Burn After Reading, 2008
Burn After Reading


Burn After Reading



I can’t remember how I came across this movie for the 365 Movie Challenge, and seven months later the only reason I can come up with is that it was more modern than some of the other movies on the list and I thought it could be refreshing. This is also why I decided that the 365 Movie List shouldn’t be made up of ‘The Greatest Movies Ever Made.’
I had just finished watching The Stepford Wives, so it wasn’t really as though I had been watching a lot of serious movies. The movie was however watch instantly and I’m really far behind in the 365 Movie Challenge so why wouldn’t I just put it on?
After having watched the movie:
(Possible spoilers below)
OMG this movie was absolutely hysterical, and give me a break eye rollers of the internets I hadn’t realized until 10 minutes ago that it was a Coen Brothers film. It’s one of those movies that if any of the characters had ever just sat down and talked to each other about what was going on, a lot could have been prevented. And, I don’t know if it’s a phase or if I’m discovering something new about myself, but I can’t seem to get enough of these kind of stories.

PROGRESS BEING MADE 140 DOWN 225 TO GO

Next up: The Boy in the Stipped Pajamas

No comments: