Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Shaun of the Dead

Shaun of the Dead, 2004
Shaun of the Dead [Blu-ray]

Shaun of the Dead [Blu-ray]

Ugh a zombie stoner Comedy. Gross!

After having watched the movie:
(Possible spoilers below)

Sometimes I think my friends put suggestions on the list as a way to get back at me for not going to the movies with them or something just as silly. For the record, I can't stand any of the Cheech and Chong movies, and I don't know how I'm really going to make it through Harol and Kumar. Which, may or may not be why I've yet to sit down and watch it.

When I got this movie from Netflix, I really didn't want to sit down and watch it. I told my Grams I had to watch a movie in order to get it back out in the mail the next day, but that I didn't think it'd be any good. She was kind enough to sit through the movie with me. Surprisingly enough, she sat through the whole thing.

Final thoughts: I don't think this is a matter of hating the movie before I sat down to watch it and then hating it after watching it. Stoner Comedy mixed with zombies never sounded remotely like anything I'd enjoy. If anything, it's made me want to push back the rest of the zombie movies for later.

OFFICIAL COUNT 170 DOWN 195 TO GO

Next up: Lolita

No comments: